A stunning Cape Town boutique agency has a fantastic job opportunity for a junior to mid-weight ‘Hybrid’ Designer. We’re looking for someone excited by the prospect of their work fluidly varying and evolving from traditional to digital and experiential, based on the needs of clients. If you are a ‘Hybrid’ Designer who can take on all kinds of design, from print to multimedia and beyond, then this is just what you’ve been looking for. Get in touch today!
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to fit the overall brief
- Gather creative information and data through creative research
- Keeping up to date with industry and design trends
- Work as part of a team with other key players including fellow creatives, account executives and directors, production manager etc.
RequirementsThe successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary Visual Communications qualification
- At least 2-3 years’ experience
- A THINKER and crafts their creative around big ideas
- A go-getter attitude that can pro-actively identify creative trends and opportunities
- Able to take ownership of projects from start to finish (working independently)
- A solid design background
- Creative finesse – someone that is excited by kerning, leading, fonts, alignment etc.
- VERY proficient and confident working with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (After Effects a plus)
- Able to (very occasionally) build presentations in PowerPoint where client requires this.
On application please submit your CV along with your portfolio link/PDF.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application for this specific role to unsuccessful.