A stunning Cape Town creative agency has a fantastic job opportunity for a junior Art Director with at least 1-2 years’ work experience in an advertising agency or design studio. The client is looking for an edgy, contemporary approach to creative. The agency team are specialists in creating disruptive campaigns that leave a lasting impression. Not confined by channel placement, they aim to entertain consumers to the point of purchase, crossing every line to connect brands to consumers through culture, music, sport and design. We’re looking for someone excited by the prospect of their work fluidly varying and evolving from traditional to Digital, Social and experiential activations. If you are a ‘Hybrid’ creative who can take on all kinds of work, from print to multimedia and beyond, then this is just what you’ve been looking for. Get in touch today!
- Conceptual ideation with roll out across various platforms
- Create presentations
- Create Social Media collateral
- Contribute conceptual ideas to fit the overall brief and take it through to design
- Keeping up to date with industry and creative trends
- Work as part of a team with other key players including fellow art directors, creatives, copywriters, and client service.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Visual Communications/Art Direction qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience working at a design studio or advertising agency
- Able to take ownership of projects from start to finish
- An integrated creative background touching on Design, Art Direction and Multimedia
- Edgy and unique
- Creative and conceptual
- Out of the box thinker
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, After Effects a plus)
- Eager to learn, grow and expand your creative advertising and design career.
On application please submit a link to your portfolio along with your CV.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.