A high-performance, real estate organisation in Cape Town has an exciting job opportunity for a Junior Digital Marketing & Content Coordinator/PA. This hybrid position of is ideally suited to a creative, high-energy, level-headed, customer-centric individual with a keen interest in property and people. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would love a professional career in the world of property. The role is predominantly a Marketing Content role (Social, Emailers, Blog articles, SEO, Web Copy etc.) but you must have some Design capabilities. You will also be responsible for some PA duties. The split is 60% Marketing & 40% Personal Assistance. What’s most important in this role is a ‘can do’ and adaptable attitude! The successful candidate will be working for a very dynamic and extremely busy MD. This is an ideal chance to show off your creative and organisational abilities to the fullest, if that excites you, get in touch today!
- Experience in Digital Marketing, more specifically Social Media Community Management and Content writing in the form of articles, newsletters and Web Content
- Skilled at conducting primary market research, spotting trends and gathering team input
- Basic Graphic Design skills using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to review, improve and track website, Social Media and newsletter analytics
- An eye for detail and design in image selection and content layout
- Attuned to tone of voice and brand personality.
- An equal love of tradition and innovation.
- Diary and email management
- Scheduling reminders
- Document preparation
- Creative writing of property descriptions, brochure compilation and uploading of online listings
- Feedback mail preparation
- Populating and updating the CRM system
- Home-styling and assistance before and during property shoots
- Occasional property viewings
- Basic capturing of financial information
- Grocery shopping/collections & deliveries when needed.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 2-3 years experience in a Digital Content role
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Confident, with strong interpersonal & communication skills and a proven ability to build productive relationships
- A goal-driven team player able to collaborate with various role players incl. staff, agents and clients where needed
- Energetic, adaptable and flexible
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail and a well-structured thought process
- A fast learner and have an intuitive, proactive approach, filling in the gaps.
- Enjoy a multi-faceted role where days vary; often demanding immediate action, other times require independent workflow
- Prepared to work after hours and weekends when required
- Ideally driver’s licence and own transport
- Good understanding of Afrikaans.
Please provide a written and basic design portfolio, as well as your salary expectations, along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.