We’re on the lookout for a talented Junior B2B Social Media Specialist & Content Creator to join the team at a top PR Agency based in Cape Town. In this role you will write content such as social posts and blogs, so previous writing experience, alongside social media platform management, is required. The successful candidate must understand how to package content, i.e. theme and narrative development. You will work on a variety of clients predominantly in the B2B space, so previous B2B client experience is highly advantageous. This is an office-based, client facing role. To excel in this role, you should be a strong writer with some design experience. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to grow quickly. Don’t miss out, apply today!
- Developing Social Media strategies & presentations
- Creating Social Media content plans
- Scheduling content across platforms
- Writing engaging Social Media content
- Peer Proofing of Social Media content
- Community Management
- Designing basic Social Media graphics – a plus
- Hosting & running Social Media reporting meetings
- Giving input on Social Media paid advertising campaigns.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant degree/diploma with experience and training in social media or digital marketing /advertising / journalism
- 2/3+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably B2B
- Experience in using industry leading tools to manage posts and report on insights using social analytics
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience in managing paid media on social channels – preferable
- Proven experience in formulating and executing social strategies across multiple channels
- Solid understanding of the interdependency between social channels and organic search marketing
- Excellent command of the English language
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Social Media Strategy skills
- Copywriting experience (Non-negotiable)
- Graphic Design skills (InDesign or Photoshop) – advantageous
- Account Management skills
- Hootsuite knowledge
- Google Sheets abilities
- Google Docs knowledge
- Presentation design skills – advantageous
- Ability to create and analyse reports
- Great with clients.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.