Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a terrific opportunity for a Junior TTL Account Manager to manage and handle some key accounts at a creatively led brand agency’s Johannesburg office. We’re on the lookout for someone who can also ensure consistent strategic direction, the achievement of financial targets, and complete client satisfaction. Chosen AM’s would be working on some of our biggest brands their Johannesburg portfolio with support from an Account Director and BUD. B2B Corporate Brand and Marketing Communications experience is essential. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply today!
- Strategically Lead Client and display business knowledge and acumen: by giving innovative solutions and providing high-level client service excellence & satisfaction.
- Strategic account management: Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically guide and lead the team to provide the utmost level of client service through effective ongoing client engagement resulting in a meaningful contribution to the client’s business growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients: liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis and act as supporting a point of contact for clients.
- Accurate Problem Definition: Ensure the client’s “ask” is understood by CS and accurately communicated to all role-players through ensuring brief content is clear, concise, and adequately descriptive.
- Compile detailed/informative briefs: for creative and strategic departments and ensure swift turnaround time of briefs.
- Successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially: Identify business development opportunities and promoting the expansion of business with existing clients.
- Meet existing and new business financial targets
- Experience in managing digital campaigns from concept through to final roll-out.
- Understand brands and their integrated digital marketing communication needs.
- Effective and efficient project management of tasks: Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
- Adherence to internal systems and contributing to team effectiveness.
- Ensure that you are well prepared for client meetings and produce accurate and timely contact reports after each client meeting
- Liaise with colleagues in Traffic, Creative team, Production, and other departments to ensure a job is actioned
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma or equivalent
- B2B corporate brand and marketing communications experience – essential
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in the position of an Account Manager
- At least 3 years of recent agency experience
- Digital and ATL experience – essential
- Excellent project management ability, and agency process and systems knowledge
- CHASE proficiency advantageous
- Outstanding organisational capability, operational skills, and attention to detail
- Patient and level-headed, but full of energy and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Proactive, agile, and leading in approach to client service
- Keen on delivering quality, innovative solutions for clients
- Able to hit the ground running
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to plan and strategise
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.