Mid-Senior Motion Graphics/Multimedia Designer – Beijing, China
Asia is calling and it’s looking for Mid-Senior Motion Graphics/Multimedia Designers! Will you answer the call? If you’re ready for a refreshing overseas opportunity then this super Beijing agency that is part of a leading global agency network is on the lookout for a talented Motion Graphics and Multimedia Designer. Your strong 3D Design experience will be advantageous. This exciting role is responsible for the creation of engaging animated content that is polished, on point and on brief. Your experience includes working from concept and treatment to execution. Your experience in automotive car advertising will have us sit up and take notice. A stunning getaway opportunity to utilise your multimedia skills working overseas in an international environment!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience
- Solid in Video editing/animation skills
- Good knowledge of 3D/Rendering (needs to be able to work with 3D library assets)
- Experience and passion for creating interactive presentations (Keynote/PowerPoint)
- Experience in automotive – a big plus
- Storyboard illustration skills – a very big plus
- Excellent English speaking skills – a must!
Please submit a relevant link to your portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you