Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A super opportunity for a mid-weight, fully integrated Copywriter has become available at a renowned international agency in Cape Town. We’re looking for a talented, motivated, and highly conceptual individual to help create great work that leaves a lasting impression.
You’ll enjoy working on integrated campaigns for the agency’s iconic local and international brands – including various alcohol accounts. We’re looking for a strong book of work, with exciting ideas and craft. Show us your strong conceptual ability, a proven track record of creating great ideas along with your integrated thinking and ability to write in Vernac (highly advantageous) and you’ll have the edge. Bring your ambition to push outstanding brand creativity to the table to make this sought-after opportunity all yours! Apply today.
- Develop and execute outstanding work across ATL/BTL/Digital
- Understand the client’s strategy and business context, and always aim to do work that performs
- Working closely with an Art Director to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client’s brief
- Work closely and in co-operation with strategic planning and account management department under the direction of the Creative Director
- Presentation of concepts and ideas internally (CD and Account Management) and to client when requested
- Build a strongly collaborative relationship with broader team, partners, and clients
- Timeous execution of work as scheduled by the traffic manager ensuring that deadlines are met
- Accountable for checking all the content, ensuring that it retains the highest standard
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
- Casting actors for TV and radio work, and listening to voice tapes
- Liaising with photographers, typographers, designers etc.
- Contribute to proactivity and innovative thinking on brands
- Assistance with pitches, awards and new business presentations as required
- Push craft to make the work shine.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry relevant tertiary qualification
- Talented, motivated integrated writer
- 4 years+ agency experience
- Able to write Vernac – highly advantageous
- Integrated thinker
- Portfolio with examples of exciting work!
- Reliable team player
- Ideas obsessed.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.