We have a terrific opportunity for a high-end, mid-weight Designer at a super Design agency in Cape Town. We’re looking for a Designer who has a portfolio leaning towards highly refined, sophisticated abilities; a portfolio that is fun and adventurous as well as craft oriented. You’ll get to work with a highly awarded Design Director. This role is ideal for someone who likes to work in a small team and is self-motivated. The focus of the role is on identity design and branding. You’ll need to be able to see a project through from conception to finished art. We’re looking for a designer with a sense of responsibility and maturity as the agency works with big brands on identity systems that last a lifetime. The agency is only after career focused and enthusiastic designers that live, eat and breathe design. So, if you have relevant brand identity experience and the potential to become the world’s greatest designer, we’d love to hear from you!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Visual Communications qualification from a recognised institution.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
- Brand/Corporate Identity experience – essential.
- Able to see a project through from conception to finished art.
- Comfortable working in a small team and often alone on projects (hence experience crucial).
- Real sense of responsibility and maturity.
- Enthusiastic and career focused.
- Someone who lives, eats and breathes design.
- Potential to do award-winning work.
Please submit a relevant portfolio of work along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.