Mid-Weight Digital Designer: Décor & Lifestyle – Cape Town
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Designer at a high-end décor and lifestyle company in Cape Town. If you are a natural at creating engaging and visually appealing imagery, you’ll happily find this role rewarding. Aside from the normal Adobe suite skills required for this position we are looking for a person enjoys conceptual thinking and come up with ideas. Ideally, we are looking at a specialised digital creative who is also good and experienced at generating and converting landing pages. The lucky candidate will join their internal marketing hub where they’re passionate about promoting a rewarding lifestyle for their customers. Your work will involve promotion of the company’s own iconic brands. The company is nimble and experimental – a great opportunity to really make your mark and creating visually appealing elements! The innovative Client is looking to lead in the visual space (with both video and stills of their visually appealing products).
- Producing engaging designs and concepts, designs and innovative ideas for digital and multi-media platforms.
- Producing high conversion new landing pages and website pages.
- Creating stunning digital marketing assets (Images, video, animation, PDF) to meet marketing goals
- Ideally, you will be able to plan, shoot, edit and publish video, animation and other multimedia content on a range of channels.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Visual Communications qualification from a recognised institution
- 3+ years’ Digital Design experience.
- WordPress familiarity
- Coding is a plus (HTML 5, CSS)
- Digital Video editing experience
- Cinemagraph creations – we’ll be happy to show you how
- A great attitude
- Keen to learn and teach as you go along.
On application please forward a link to portfolio or PDF.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you