We have a simply terrific job opportunity for a mid-weight Digital Media Sales Account Executive to work remotely in Cape Town for a company boasting two sister influencer agencies. We’re looking for an ‘influential’ salesperson with advertising/media sales experience who has already grown a bit of an industry client base to service the Cape Town area exclusively. In this exciting role you will sell the 2 company’s services to agencies and direct clients in need of influencers on a campaign-to-campaign basis. The companies work with influencers from big celebrities through to nano-influencers. Our ideal candidate comes from a media sales background (digital, radio, print, etc.); someone with an industry network/contacts who understands marketing campaigns. Your understanding of reach, engagement, impressions, etc. will stand you in good stead. If you can sell, are great at client service, creating proposals and post campaign reports, this job was made for you!
Please note: The successful candidate will earn a basic plus commission.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their influencer media requirements
- Work with agency stakeholders to devise influencer campaigns that meet the client briefs and budget
- Prepare and present campaign proposals including campaign ideas and budget to the client or agency stakeholders
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the influencer business by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Prepare and present client campaign reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns (with back-end reporting staff)
- Undertake administrative tasks
- Arrange and attend meetings
- Make pitches with the aim of securing new business for the business.
- Learn about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalised solutions
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Proven experience as a Digital Media Sales Account Executive or related position
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of accounts possibly from different industries
- A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Able to work fully remotely from home
- Hungry, self-starter
- Sales driven.