- Consistently produce clean, efficient code based on specifications and UI design
- Integrate software components and third-party libraries to meet specifications
- Reliably and proficiently test and deploy code to various environments.
- Troubleshoot, debug and add features to existing code.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- A BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field would be beneficial, or at least some formal certification in Web Development
- Minimum 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HTML5 – essential
- SASS- essential
- CSS3 -A good understanding of Relative, Absolute positioning, transitions, key frame animations.
- jQuery – a good understanding of the jQuery API, able to use complex selectors, DOM manipulation and animations.
- Bootstrap – essential
- Responsive and cross-browser development – Able to build responsive layouts that work across different screen sizes and devices.
- Beneficial Front-End Frameworks and libraries: Angular, Vue, React, GSAP, ScrollMagic and WordPress
- Beneficial Mobile Technologies: React Native, Progressive Web Apps, Native Android and Native iOS
- Beneficial back end and infrastructure technologies: NodeJS
- Beneficial Programming Skills: Object-Oriented Programming
- Quick learner
- Independent and adaptable.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.