Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a multi-skilled, Mid-Weight Integrated Marketing Specialist at a top financial services Group’s Cape Town headquarters. The successful candidate will not only be a passionate Marketer but will also be a meticulous Project Manager. Additionally, this role has a Scrum Master/Traffic Management element. As such, we’re looking for a highly organised, ‘people person’ to ensure the company’s Marketing function is executed effectively, efficiently and on deadline.
If you possess this ability to implement effectively and efficiently, this is for you. If you are a multi-tasker who can measure and analyse the effectiveness of Marketing initiatives, we’d love to hear from you.
The company prides itself on putting their clients at the core of everything they do and that’s why we’re looking for a driven passionate candidate to meet this offering. Someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial, high-energy environment. Is it you? Apply today!
Consultant: Kim Steven – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist the Marketing function with the implementation of integrated Marketing plans in support of business objectives
- Develop project plans and monitor timelines and resources for the delivery of integrated Marketing plans
- Budget tracking
- Supplier coordination
- Setup and dissemination of Digital Communication
- Stakeholder reporting.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- A minimum of 5 years Marketing experience, preferably in financial services
- Experience in UX and user journey mapping
- Proven experience in Traffic Management and/or Project Management
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Brand management, Marketing and Communication
- Practical work experience in a creative agency
- Advanced PowerPoint and Adobe skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Critical and strategic thinker
- Mature, confident, resilient
- Creative and innovative
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Adaptable, functions well in a changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound budget management and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.