We have a super opportunity for a dynamic, junior Social Media Specialist at a creative advertising agency based in Cape Town’s Northern Suburbs. This is a fully on-site, client facing role working on a busy portfolio of fantastic retail clients – as such it is essential that you have both retail and agency experience. As Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for platform management, reporting and some boosting/paid media – this is not a content creation role. We’re looking for a dedicated and organised individual to manage effective Marketing content to use for Social Media purposes, someone who understands the fast pace of the retail industry.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for implementing Social Media strategies for clients. As such, you will need to understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns, specific to Social Media on all platforms.
Additionally, you’ll be tasked with analysing the platforms content analytics and formulating a strategy to grow Client reach successfully on Social Media platforms. You’ll need to have a good knowledge of competitor’s strategy.
This is a super chance to level up your Social Media game, don’t miss it – apply today!
- Take Briefs from Client
- Brief into studio to create content
- Follow up and manage the team to get jobs completed on time
- Create content calendars
- Post & schedule content
- Interpret analytics reports and advise Client of findings.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 2 years proven experience in a Social Media role
- Retail experience – non-negotiable
- Ad agency experience – non-negotiable
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Social Media and internet Marketing industries
- Strong customer service skills with a can-do attitude
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Paid Social, Meta Ad boosting skills/knowledge
- Efficient use and knowledge of Meta Business Suite
- Chase – nice to have but is easy to learn
- Proficient working on Social Media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.