Olé, Olé, Olé, Olé! We are looking for an experienced, football-crazy, senior Motion Graphics Designer to join the fast-growing marketing team at a newly launched, sport focused magazine TV show. You’ll be working 100% remotely for a renowned broadcaster and large digital sports entertainment platform rolling out across the African continent. The successful Motion Graphics Designer will be creating world-class videos and motion graphics for an international audience. Your focus is to deliver engaging social media content and videos at a high frequency leveraging live-action Football content. You will execute this in partnership with the Digital and Social Content team and Graphic Designer who are your creative counterparts and soundboards. This long-term contract role will be part of a go-to-market team acting as a start-up is well suited to individuals who have a passion for social media animation with a background (or high level of interest) in Football and Sports in general.
Are you the class act we are looking for?
- Production of short and long form videos across social media (specifically Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Crafting creative concepts and repeatable templates for videos
- Developing scripts including storyboards (if necessary)
- Creating a video and motion graphic calendar in partnership with the content team around key Football events throughout the season/year.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and work experience
- Solid motion graphics portfolio (link) showcasing video, graphics and motion animations demonstrating your ability to create engaging content
- Strong understanding about how animation captures the attention on social media and how it can be used across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Strong design, drawing, colour composition, and conceptual ideation abilities with brand consistency throughout
- Experienced in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Understanding of (popular) video storytelling techniques across social media (think LADBible, GamingBible, Buzzfeed)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Able to work autonomously and independently – and fully remotely
- Sports/Gaming/Gambling background a plus if not a passion and high interest/level of knowledge as a consumer for each of these areas – a plus
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.