Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a super opportunity for a junior Multimedia Designer at a renowned financial services company to work remotely (currently) in either Cape Town or Johannesburg. The role will see you conceptualising creative briefs and producing clear visual communication pieces in a multimedia context. You will also be tasked with standard graphic design work within the scope of the brief that is aligned with the Corporate Identify (CI) of the brand. Don’t miss out, apply today!
- Contribute and enhance the creative brief with best multimedia solutions
- Conceptualise the brief using existing/new templates and formats and develop relevant material on various online platforms (Websites, Blog, Social Media, LinkedIn – to name a few)
- Develop all multimedia visual communications according to spec of multimedia format including for example, GIFs, Vox pops, animated communications, videos and marketing campaign elements
- Work within the brand CI and maintain the required brand elements while producing innovative, effective designs
- Work on creative briefs with InDesign and standard graphic design capabilities
- Place images and text within the correct format
- Develop work for web and other digital screen media and ensure that work is correct for the medium
- Manipulate images when necessary
- Develop layouts, articles and documents based on the design brief
- Scan and edit photographs and other images as per design brief
- Proof-check all articles and information in terms of copy
- Convert documents to the relevant format.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in Graphic Design/Multimedia Design
- 2-3 years’ experience in multimedia design
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context combined with excellent IT and programming skills
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self-development skills to keep-up to date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Able to work remotely until the company returns to the office.
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.