Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
An exciting job opportunity has opened up for an experienced and ambitious, mid-weight Paid Media Manager to join the dynamic team at an integrated ad agency in Cape Town. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with and loves working across search, display and social media advertising channels. The agency seeks a media manager who is confident in their campaign management abilities, with good knowledge of how Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio work together to track and report campaign performance. If you’re the kind of person who fist pumps after seeing your first conversion, loves to get granular creating custom audiences, enjoys learning and working with other digital specialist departments, likes understanding how your work impacts client businesses and takes pride in your outputs, then this role is perfect for you. If you’re looking for a new challenge that exposes you to the entire supply of PPC services, working on an awesome portfolio of local clients (e-commerce mostly) alongside a hands-on manager and are able to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.
- Full campaign setup across paid media platforms (social media, search, shopping and display)
- Budget management across channels and campaigns
- Effective campaign optimisation to achieve performance targets
- Research, testing and trend monitoring to assist develop digital paid media strategies
- Assess, plan, setup and test campaign tracking / conversions
- Post campaign analysis, analytical media reporting with insights and recommendations
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- At least 2 years working experience as a Paid Media Manager or in a similar role
- Google Ads certifications (Search, Display and Shopping)
- Google Analytics certification
- Knowledge of and experience in Facebook Blueprint(will be advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team Player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly pressurised environment
- Passionate about digital advertising and marketing
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours (overtime if and when required).