We have an exciting opportunity for a senior Performance Marketing Campaign Manager/ PPC Agency Lead (Google Ads, Facebook, PriceCheck) to work at an agency with a great Digital offering focusing on eCommerce/Retail. In order to help this fantastic Cape Town based company maintain their rapid growth, we’re looking for a passionate, exceptionally talented Performance Marketing Campaign Manager to join and lead their small agency team. The successful candidate must have eCommerce experience, this is non-negotiable. This role will see will joining a growing team in a fast-paced, action-packed environment. The role will be predominantly based around managing Google Shopping campaigns, but will also involve display, search YouTube and other Google Ads Campaigns. In addition, you will be responsible for managing other platforms like PriceCheck, Bing, Facebook Ads and more.
The company prides itself on excellent customer service, continuous improvement and the regular ability to surprise and delight their customers. As a Campaign Manager you will be responsible for helping clients grow their businesses by creating high-performant and successful marketing campaigns. You will work very closely with the Customer Success team to make sure clients’ expectations are always exceeded. This is a fabulous opportunity, not to be missed – let’s chat!
- Manage a small agency team
- Play a key role in: Strategising, Account & campaign set-up; Launch; Regular maintenance & optimisation; Establishing and meet target KPIs; Detailed reporting; Applying critical thinking and ability to develop actionable insight
- Focus on Shopping campaigns with additional support for search, display, remarketing and more
- Liaise directly with customers as well as internal teams
- Manage small to large budgets effectively
- Negotiate increased spend based on continued performance
- Take ownership and be at the ready to explain questions pertaining to the status of clients’ accounts
- Help with customer success related to marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry relevant qualification and Google Ads certification, including Google Shopping
- 3-4 years managing clients’ campaigns with a proven track record (reports of customer success)
- 2+ years’ experience with Google Shopping with a proven track record
- Keyword research, conceptualisation expertise
- Experience managing creative production for display/remarketing campaigns
- Familiarity with CRM/Customer Success tools
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms, including Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce (running your own store is a bonus)
- 3+ years Google Analytics hands-on experience
- eCommerce/Retail experience – essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confidence to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.