A leading ad agency (part of a global group) is on the hunt for a Senior Conceptual Designer based in Cape Town. This exciting opening will see you working across a fabulous portfolio of alcohol brands. Are you a senior Designer looking to take that next step? Maybe you’re a mid-weight Designer with conceptual creative skills and leadership abilities? Send us your portfolio and show us that this is the job you’ve been looking for!
- Develop and execute outstanding integrated campaigns.
- Work closely with a Senior Copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client’s brief.
- Drive creative excellence, proactivity and innovative thinking across agency and client.
- Understand the client’s strategy and business context, and always aim to do work that performs.
- Build a strongly collaborative relationship with broader team, partners and clients.
- Nurture, inspire and motivate the team.
- Lead pitches, awards and new business presentations as required.
- Casting or review of cast of actors/voices for TV, radio
- Liaising with photographers and designers etc.
- Visiting and assessing locations for potential shoots.
- Working on location.
- Push craft to make the work shine.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- 7+ years of agency experience – essential
- Talented, motivated leader
- A proven track record in producing exciting campaigns
- Integrated thinking that connects ATL/BTL/Digital
- Ability to articulate creative concepts clearly and succinctly and great presentation skills are essential.
- An understanding of and keep up to date with the latest creative trends.
- Mentorship of junior creatives
- Have an eye for detail
- A team player
- Ideas obsessed.
Please submit your portfolio and salary requirements along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.