We have an extremely exciting remote job opportunity for a senior B2B Content Writer to create ‘Tech’ content for a dynamic B2B content agency based in the UK. This UK-based start-up agency offers white-labelled B2B specialist copywriting and content strategies. The successful candidate will enjoy writing emailers, eBooks, websites, social media, blogs, and more. The agency’s supportive culture is down to its make-up of an eclectic bunch of writers and project managers who offer white label content services to the UK’s tech industry via the agency. So, if you are a ‘tech-head’ with experience writing in the B2B Tech space, excited at the idea of working with an international team, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note: This could be a permanent or fixed term contract and the successful candidate will work remotely but must be available during South African and UK business hours.
- Writing across a number of content types i.e. emails, eBooks, blogs, websites, social media, marketing and sales enablement etc.
- Adhering to customer brand and style guidelines
- Ensuring written content adheres to brief, messaging and content plan
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or similar
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience, preferably in a PR, digital marketing or creative agency or as a journo
- Must have a solid understanding and experience of writing in the B2B enterprise tech and channel marketing space, with knowledge around key industry offers like cloud, security, automation, storage, infrastructure, AI, voice, digital transformation and more
- Experience writing across a number of content types i.e. emails, eBooks, blogs, landing pages, whitepapers, websites, social media etc.
- A sharp, interrogative mindset, able to cut through the complexity of clients’ information to create succinct, clear messages that work across a range of content types
- The ability to take a mass of data and distil it into clear, effective messaging
- A background in tech journalism and or tech PR
- Comfortable with both editorial and marketing/sales/ad type copy, as well as copy for content like scripts and podcasts
- Writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Experience juggling multiple projects and competing tasks simultaneously
- A thoughtful individual who is able to think strategically and is not afraid to ask tough questions
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Outlook etc.)
- Experience using Asana and SharePoint – an advantage
- Able to work fully remotely.
Please submit a relevant portfolio of work along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.