Senior Digital Designer: Renowned Digital Agency – Johannesburg
An absolutely terrific opportunity has opened up for a Senior Digital Designer at a leading digital ad agency in Johannesburg. This highly awarded agency falls under the umbrella of a leading global group making it a desirable work destination. As a senior creative you will help lead their passionate, multi-talented studio by guiding more junior members to deliver and encourage award-winning integrated concepts to exceed client briefs and expectations. This senior Digital Designer should be a craft-led, strategically-aware, platform-neutral Designer with a desire to transform companies by creating beautiful, intuitive products and experiences. If you’re looking to make a move, this is the place to be! Let’s chat!
- Plan, manage and scope the creative process on projects
- Manage & mentor the creative team
- Work with other disciplines (Strategists, Developers, Media, Accounts, etc.) to ensure cohesive team integration, and alignment with broader business objectives
- Participate in pitches for new business
- Define the aesthetic of overall campaigns
- Generate ideas and sell them into clients and other members of the team
- Mock-up creative ideas
- Design across multiple channels
- Consistently produce creative elements against a deliverables list
- Lead brainstorms & conceptualisation
- Lead the craft & design of an idea
- Attend client briefing.
The successful candidates must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a recognised institution
- 6+ years’ experience
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines
- Adept problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to provide rationales for creative choices made
- Strong presentation skills
- In-depth working knowledge of existing and emerging technologies & platforms
- A strong understanding of best practice interaction and visual design principles
- A strong understanding of strategic processes
- Able to work with team members & delegate effectively
- Understand the client’s business requirements; and understand how our services should be applied to solve business problems
- Understanding and knowledge of these tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Animate (Flash), Dreamweaver, HTML & CSS Coding, KeyNote / PowerPoint, InVision (UX / UI) and 3D Animation & Production
On application please forward a link to portfolio (or PDF).
Should you not receive a response within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you