Laduuumaa!! We have a hot job opportunity for a football mad, experienced, senior Digital Designer/Graphic Designer on a fully remote, long-term contract. This exciting role will see you creating world-class content assets and designs for an international audience across the African continent. You’ll be tasked with producing conceptual design for a digital sports entertainment platform in Africa. Your focus is to deliver engaging social media content at a high frequency leveraging live-action Football content. You will execute this in partnership with the Digital and Social Content team.
We are looking for a visual storyteller with a passion for great design and a demonstrable portfolio. The client is looking for a self-starter capable of delivering practical creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail. The role includes designing graphic elements for social media or paid marketing campaigns, editing and animating short videos, rebranding collateral to reflect the clients current visual identity and execution of the desired creative strategy.
This role will be part of a go-to-market team acting as a start-up with big business backing and is well suited to individuals who have a passion for social media animation with a background (or high level of interest) in sports in general. The successful candidate will join a fully remote team working out of South Africa and the UK. If you love sport, particularly premier league soccer, have a desire to work with sports content, we want to hear from you. Boot it!
- Simultaneously execute on multiple design briefs from across tribes and squads
- Provide mock-ups, storyboards and final executed materials for campaigns
- Edit and animate videos for both internal and external projects
- Develop illustrations, Iconography and support with other design requirements.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Minimum of 5-7 years in the design industry (agency experience is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Experience in marketing design collateral
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
- Strong design, drawing, colour composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all the projects
- Be able to show us a portfolio of work that demonstrates all of the above
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, HTML5 banners – advantageous
- Knowledge of Lightroom and InDesign – advantageous
- Ability to produce design creative for print products – advantageous
- Sports/Gaming/Gambling background – is a plus
- Ability to work fully remotely
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.