We are looking for an experienced, senior Digital Traffic Manager to work remotely in Johannesburg supporting the digital and social media marketing for an exciting new product initiative at one of Africa’s largest broadcasters. In this exciting role, exposure to traditional agency trafficking or broadcasting is highly advantageous. The role is well suited to individuals who have a passion for social media animation with a background (or high level of interest) in Sports. You will assist in trafficking the creation of world-class content assets and designs for an international audience across the African continent. Working with the leadership and creative teams, your focus is to ensure delivery of engaging social media content at a high frequency leveraging live-action Football content. You will also assist in the production of brand merchandise and other activation material.
We are looking for a highly organised Traffic Manager with an eye for great design and the ability to help drive the production process to achieve it. To be successful in this position, you should be a self-starter and show amazing attention to detail.
- Moving creative inventory through the Production pipeline
- Receiving and sending creative asset outputs to the relevant parties including broadcast transmission and scheduling teams
- Quality assurance of creative output
- Organising and maintaining asset library
- Ensures the timely execution and delivery of assets
- Communicates digital creative project status to the leadership team of the organisation
- Assists Client Services in coordination of cross-functional teams (marketing, design, copywriting, content strategy, photo/video studio, agency partners, etc.) in order to ensure completion of creative projects
- Communicates scheduling goals and guides the team toward milestone deliverables.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 3+ years as a Project Manager, Coordinator or related role
- Creative/Video Production/Broadcasting Traffic & Production Manager or at the minimum, agency experience
- Enthusiasm for insights, including data-driven recommendations and measurable project outcomes
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Passion for advertising, design, video and/or audio is a plus
- Sports/Gaming background – a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of the pipeline process in creative agencies and short-content production
- Flexibility; able to adapt to ever-changing circumstances and situations
- Ability to anticipate and manage multiple tasks within a dynamic, fast-paced, and deadline-driven production environment
- Ability to maintain calm professionalism in a stressful production atmosphere
- Must be enterprising, innovative, highly organised, and resourceful
- Coordinating high volume/quick turn creative tasks
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.