We have an exciting job opportunity for a senior Digital Project Manager at a leading, global digital agency’s Johannesburg office. As a Digital Project Manager/Scrum Master you’ll develop and lead a high-performing, multi-disciplined team, instilling in them a clear vision and a passionate drive. You’ll play a leading role in fulfilling the vision, driving the implementation of all projects, and setting standards for their teams to follow. If you are leader, collaborator, and innovator, we’d love to hear from you!
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles, and practices for the delivery of projects and products
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. backlog refinement, pre-planning, planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives
- Enables the exploration of different agile approaches
- Coach and mentor team members on agile standards and best practices, e.g., Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP, DevOps, etc.
- Configure and maintain an agile project management tool and process
- Manage stakeholder and supplier interfaces as required for the project
- Challenging and improving the operation of the team, improving their performance and capabilities
- Collaborate closely with Leads to prepare and clarify planning and backlogs
- Observe your team in the cooperation and the application of agile methods
- Represent the team interests towards relevant stakeholders and work out improvement for areas of tension within the agile transformation
- Support the team to improve their technical work by reviewing results and establish lessons learned as well as track the improvement.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 7 – 10 years proven experience in project management focused roles delivering complex projects
- A can-do attitude, result driven and openness to learning
- Project Management or Scrum Master certification
- Experience in agile practices using Scrum and Kanban
- Openness to new ideas and a desire to develop them collaboratively
- Strong collaborative problem solver
- Experience in facilitation, collaboration, and soft skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience inside and outside of the teams.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.