Senior Social Media Manager: Experiential Agency – Dubai
Set your sights beyond our horizon and let your talents take you to exotic Dubai. We’re on the hunt for a strategic and analytical Senior Social Media Manager at a superb, trendy, experiential ad agency. The agency upholds a spirit of brand adventures, making it an exciting place to work. In the role of the Social Media Manager you will be called upon to extend the consumer journey onto Digital platforms. The aim of this Digital community would enhance brand awareness, user engagement and ultimately conversion. The agency boasts some incredible, big, cutting-edge and contemporary lifestyle brand accounts and while the work has an experiential element at heart it includes lots of content for social amplification and influencer-based content. You’ll be responsible for overseeing all the agency’s Social Media accounts as well as a team of 2 people, while working with their full creative and content team. This is a client-facing role and you should be great at presenting strategy and ideas. It is also vital that you are au fait with analytical social reporting.
- Develop and deliver online content initiatives that drive traffic, engagement and customer loyalty
- Manage multiple channels of digital content hubs (including social media, email and newsletter distribution). Must understand the basics of best practices of social media channels, trends and technology, which strategic approaches and why.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Develop strategies for brand awareness and online reputation
- Create and curate the publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Identify and cultivate existing and potential partnerships, incentive programs and leads in sale
- Identify and improve organisational digital marketing tools on the rise
- SEO (search engine optimisation) and generation of inbound traffic
- Promote content through social advertising
- Analyse and measure metrics to establish ROI
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing (marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience).
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Au fait with social media reporting
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective
- participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent English writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
The consultant will get back to you