Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A creatively led brand agency’s Johannesburg office is on the lookout for an experienced Senior TTL Account Manager. The role will see you managing the daily running of some key accounts while also ensuring consistent strategic direction, the achievement of financial targets and complete client satisfaction. The successful candidate will work on some of the biggest brands in their Johannesburg portfolio with support from the Account Director and BUD. FMCG experience is essential. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply today!
- Strategically Lead Client and display business knowledge and acumen: by giving innovative solutions and providing high-level client service excellence & satisfaction
- Strategic account management: Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically guide and lead the team to provide the utmost level of client service through effective ongoing client engagement resulting in a meaningful contribution to the client’s business growth
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients: liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis and act as supporting a point of contact for clients
- Accurate Problem Definition: Ensure the client’s “ask” is understood by CS and accurately communicated to all role-players through ensuring brief content is clear, concise, and adequately descriptive
- Compile detailed/informative briefs: for creative and strategic departments and ensure swift turnaround time of briefs
- Successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially: Identify business development opportunities and promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Meet existing and new business financial targets
- Experience in managing digital campaigns from concept through to final roll-out
- Understand brands and their integrated digital marketing communication needs
- Effective and efficient project management of tasks: Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Adherence to internal systems and contributing to team effectiveness
- Ensure that you are well prepared for client meetings and produce accurate and timely contact reports after each client meeting
- Liaise with colleagues in Traffic, Creative team, Production, and other departments to ensure a job is actioned.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma or equivalent
- FMCG and corporate brand and marketing communications experience
- At least two to three years’ experience in the position of an Account Manager
- At least five years of recent agency experience
- Digital and ATL experience – essential
- Experience working on FMCG accounts – essential
- Excellent project management ability, and agency process and systems knowledge
- CHASE proficiency advantageous
- Knowledge and exposure to all media platforms and production and printing outputs
- Outstanding organisational capability, operational skills, and attention to detail
- Patient and level-headed, but full of energy and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Proactive, agile, and leading in approach to client service
- Keen on delivering quality, innovative solutions for clients
- Able to hit the ground running
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Valid driver’s license and own transport.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.