Social Media Content Creative: Copy-Based – Cape Town
A fabulous Creative agency is on the lookout for a Social Media Content Creative to join their team in Cape Town. This role is for true Social Media unicorn who is able to conceptualise, generate and implement Social Media campaign ideas. This hybrid role will be ideal for a creative writer with multiple additional skill sets. You’ll need to be highly socially fluent and possess experience on all social platforms including Snapchat and Spotify etc. The ideal candidate has the passion and experience to help businesses thrive online and beyond. You will work with a dynamic team in a creative space. The successful candidate will oversee and take ownership of the agency’s as well as its clients’ Social Media Marketing platforms.
- Conceptualise and roll-out strategy and creative concepts on social media.
- Create and implement monthly content plans and marketing campaigns aimed at target audience.
- Develop fresh creative ideas in line with social media and content trends and generate engaging on-message content.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Diploma/Degree in communications or marketing
- At least 4-5 years’ plus community management, social media experience within an agency
- Vast knowledge of social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn, Spotify & Snapchat
- Excellent understanding of social media marketing, content strategy, online video, and influencer engagement
- Excellent creative writing and presentation skills
- Experience with social media scheduling tools.
- Functional Knowledge and experience with WordPress
- Practical knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Able to easily switch from being creative to analytical.
- Passionate about social media strategy and creative content.
- Attention to detail and doesn’t compromise on quality.
- Excellent planning and goal setting.
- Copywriting skills.
- Up to date with the latest social media platforms, content trends, best practices, and technology.
- A proactive self-starter.
- Able to work independently, with little supervision.
- Excellent planning and reporting skills.
- Able to effectively manage pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Please submit your portfolio and salary requirements along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The consultant will get back to you