Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
An outstanding opportunity has become available for a UX/UI Designer at an exciting, integrated Digital Agency working on a fabulous one-of-a-kind Tech brand in Cape Town’s CBD. In this exciting role you will work with small, passionate team. This role requires proficient knowledge of current digital trends, web and digital design, user experience and user-centred design principles. Some understanding of code will always be advantageous. If you are a proactive, talented, confident and enthusiastic digital creative working in UI or UX, seeking an amazing opportunity to work with an innovative, very exciting Tech client, we want to see you!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary experience pertaining to UX/UI or Digital Design
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS coding is definitely beneficial
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- Some exposure to wireframing, multi-variate testing tools and multi-platform site preview tools
- Experience of digital design principles
- Digital design (across multiple channels – web, mobile/app, video)
- UI Design
- UX frameworks
- Adobe (Dreamweaver, Muse, Edge, Animate, Flash, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive – keen to develop problem-solving skills
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Keen to learn from and work with a great team of innovators
- Ability to identify issues, effectively communicate needs and quickly learn new concepts and technical details.
Please submit a relevant portfolio as a link (preferably) or PDF on application.
Should you not receive a response within a short time-frame, please consider your application unsuccessful for this specific role.