We have a juicy on-site opportunity for a passionate junior to mid-weight Production Coordinator with an interior design background to join the small team at an exciting health foods group, based in Cape Town’s southern suburbs.
The Production Coordinator/Art Buyer handles the production, admin and execution of the Group’s Marketing elements of new and refurbished store design and visual merchandising development across all brands, including retail merchandising solutions. This role calls for an individual with good administrative skills. Perhaps you are an administrative assistant or have experience in art buying looking to make the move into production coordination.
The successful candidate will work closely with designers and external architects, the marketing team, and suppliers to ensure all stores’ Visual Merchandising and design elements are delivered and installed on time and according to specification. You’ll coordinate with area managers, FSC and franchisees to put in place key merchandising standards to maintain these designs.
Ongoing maintenance is vital to ensure brand standards and brand consistency, as such you will be responsible for ensuring everything is up-to-date and aligned. This is such a fabulous opportunity – apply today!
- Manage the coordination of new and refurbed stores working within timelines as set out by the Project Plan
- To oversee the production and implementation of Marketing Visual Merchandising, signage of all Store refurbs and new builds
- Lead the development of new merchandising solutions across the group: For all retail ranges within our existing stores, across all formats; and within traditional and non-traditional retail environments
- Develop and implement processes and systems to ensure the correct implementation of all merchandising standards across the group, in all formats.
- Work closely with suppliers and marketing team to ensure Visual Merchandising equipment is made according to specifications
- Ensure all project plans and opening dates and requirements are clearly communicated to the internal teams ensuring on time delivery of equipment and marketing collateral for new and refurbed stores
- Oversee and manage the project pipeline
- Collaborate with Designers, Brand, Ops teams to ensure new stores and refurbs are delivered on time and according to brand
- Collaborate with business units around project requirements
- Manage relationship with external suppliers
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of Visual Merchandising collateral in all stores
- Travel to all new store opening and refurbs to ensure stores open to the desired specification
- Work closely with the marketing Coordinator ensuring all marketing collateral and Visual Merchandising is on time for new stores and refurbs.
- Manage Marketing expense requests and approvals from the suppliers according to budgets
- Work with the Procurement team on supplier management new vendor onboarding
- Partner with other Marketing Functions (i.e. Creative Studios, Brand, Content, Product) to drive annual planning, resource management, financial management and process improvement across the business.
Project & Team Management
- Planning, scoping, and communicating store opening and refurb dates to the teams
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment on key delivery dates.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Interior Design education/background
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a marketing planning and coordination admin role
- Experience across both Visual Merchandising planning and production or implementation
- Project Management Skills
- Strong admin skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of store operations, and how this translates into functional Front of House store design
- Brief writing skills and ability to evaluate concept, design and working drawings against the brief
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects
- Budget management
- Strong Team player
- Organisational skills
- People skills
- Driver’s license and own car – non-negotiable.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.