Calling all Senior 3D Renderers – we have a terrific, fully remote opportunity to join the team at a BTL experiential agency.
This exciting opening has become available for a Senior 3D Renderer – fluent in Sketchup and V-Ray working below-the-line in the experiential, activations space. The agency is expanding their creative team and we’re on the lookout for a very technical renderer who must have worked in BTL, activations or potentially the 3D exhibition and experiential space.
This below-the-line agency has taken event and experiential marketing to the next level by impressing clients with ‘wow’ moments demonstrated through their pop-up installations, live events collateral, exhibition 3D stands (the list really does go on).
The role is 100% remote so as a South African you could be based anywhere.
This 3D Renderer will be part of a team who creates very conceptual live experiences, physical spaces for marketing and advertising moments.
If you have a passion for creating ‘out there’ interactive activations and experiences, we would love to chat with you.
- You’ll work with everyone in the team to ensure the best outcome for each event, experiential campaign, and project.
- You’ll come up with conceptual ideas for creative briefs with the designer to meet and exceed the clients marketing expectations
- You’ll be working with some of SA’s most well-known brands turning their marketing and advertising creative briefs into visual reality. Great technical ability using SketchUp and V-Ray (very advantageous).
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in below the line, experiential, activation agencies as a renderer.
- Able to create designs that look amazing but are also a reality.
- The know-how on how to use 3D modelling software.
- Able to excel on creative pitches.
- Able to work and excel in a fast-paced environment, execute deadlines and develop ideas in a matter of days.
- Able to demonstrate and explain your idea and help the team to present and develop concepts through 3D visualisations.
- Looking to expand your knowledge of emerging technologies
- Self-motivated with a desire to exceed the expectations of the clients, the advertising agencies and yourself.
Please submit a relevant portfolio (link/PDF) along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within a reasonable time frame, please consider your application unsuccessful.