We have a stunning opportunity for a junior to mid-weight, in-house, Multimedia Designer to join the Marketing department at a well-known higher education institution in Cape Town.
The successful Multimedia Designer will be required to create engaging designs, visual concepts, infographics, and videos that inspire and inform stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate designer keen to grow and develop their industry experience. Apply today!
- Use the existing brand identity to create engaging marketing material.
- Design and development of marketing collateral across all relevant channels.
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions.
- Collaborate with marketing team to determine appropriate communication format, visuals, and design elements of projects.
- Develop designs and multimedia pieces for online, presentations and events.
- Use imagery, typography, video, sound, and computer-based interactive elements to communicate brand messages across various platforms.
- Prepare designs and creative deliverables within agreed-upon deadlines and budgets.
- Submit designs for final approval and distribution.
- Update HTML e-mailer templates.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design/ Art Direction, Multimedia design, or similar.
- At least 3-years’ experience as an Art Director/Graphic Designer.
- A digital portfolio of relevant work to showcase your talent.
- Proficient in industry leading software and technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects, etc.
- Strong graphic design capabilities.
- A flair for Digital Marketing.
- A passion for design and creative brand storytelling.
- Must have the knowledge and capabilities to translate a concept into reality.
- Some exposure to WordPress.
- Web based design/development.
- Time management and deadline driven.
- Willing to think outside of the box and take creative risks within our brand CI.
- Committed collaborative team player.
- Positive ad responsible attitude.
- Innovative, tech savvy and pro-active.
- Passionate about their work.
- May work flexible hours due to the nature of the work.
Please submit a PDF/link to a relevant portfolio as an easily accessible link along with your CV on application.
Previously disadvantaged candidates may be given preference.
Should you not receive a response within a reasonable time period, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.