Calling all sports fans! We have a winning career opportunity for a Mid – Senior Motion Graphics Designer at a leading sports betting company in Durban.
As Motion Graphics Designer you will be responsible for conceptualising, developing, and presenting storyboards for the graphic design and layout of animation for TVCs, broadcast toolkits, video intros, titles, and explainer videos across all platforms, amongst others.
If you’re a player with a strong visual marketing game, someone who constantly ups their ante by keeping in touch with the latest industry trends & technologies – we’d love to hear from you. Roll the dice, apply today!
- Create TVCs and broadcast toolkits from concept to execution
- Create animations for event and marketing videos e.g. lower thirds, titles, explainer videos
- Edit video with recorded audio for animations
- Work closely with graphic designers to ensure designs are implemented to brief
- Adapt promotional artwork for video production
- Produce creative promotional artwork
- Maintain department server order
- Create visuals for the digital marketing and social media departments (YouTube, X/Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Blog)
- Continuously assess the competitor and keep up with industry trends
- Scamping of new ideas for visual representation – Storyboards
- Liaise with the design department to get campaign artwork
- Work closely with copywriters, designers etc., to develop content, optimise the use of each digital channel for campaign efforts and execute the campaign vision
- Take direction from department leadership, including documenting detailed requirements, and asking questions to clarify assignments
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Contribute to brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Ad hoc duties as required amongst others.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Diploma/Degree in related field – Advantageous
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience within a multimedia environment – Preferred
- 3D software: Cinema 4D – this is a MUST! Also Blender exposure amongst others
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Great command under pressure and stress
- A pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Adaptability to new situations
- Confidence in creative decision-making
- Expertise in communication and organisational skills
- Multi-tasking and collaboration skills
- Going over items, tasks, project phases and due dates
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of multimedia (Design, Video and Copy) related processes.
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer care and service abilities
- Results Driven
- Valid Driver’s License.
Please submit a PDF/link to a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.