We have a stunning remote working opportunity for a talented, integrated Senior Designer to join the creative studio at a nifty boutique branding agency to work on some fantastic global brands!
This little boutique agency is known for their high-end work and design-conscious clientele. This is a unique opportunity to do some great work for global clients in the luxury and corporate spheres.
This role encompasses branding design, websites, conceptual design, and corporate identity. Ideally, you have a pure design background with experience rolling out work on a variety of channels and platforms etc.
You’ll be responsible for supporting and collaborating with the team on a multitude of design projects, from big brand identities to the tiniest changes on a piece of stationery. You will need to comfortably come up with your own concepts for new brands and work with existing CIs to develop work for established clients.
Your portfolio should demonstrate your skills in thinking, brand identity, design for print and web. You must have a keen eye for detail, strong communication skills and a passion for high-end design.
Show us your well-crafted portfolio to help seal the deal!
Please note: While remote, the successful candidate must be based in Cape Town or surrounds.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Diploma/qualification in Visual Communications/Graphic Design
- Someone who has garnered design awards will be very comfortable in this environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in a design studio or agency environment
- Good time management skills, accustomed to working to deadlines
- Creativity and intelligence
- A sharp eye for detail and accuracy in your work
- The ability to self-manage, and self-motivate as you will be working remotely
- Knowledge and experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Adobe XD are essential)
- Knowledge of/exposure to WordPress
- Fundamental DTP knowledge and exposure to taking artwork to print – nice to have
- Good presentations skills
- Ability to work in MS Office programmes (like Word and PowerPoint).
Please submit a PDF/or link to a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.