We have a fresh opportunity for a Mid-weight Loyalty Campaign Manager at a leading fast-casual, health food chain’s head office in Cape Town’s Southern Suburbs. Loyalty Programme experience is a must for this exciting role that is responsible for owning the company’s day-to-day Loyalty and CRM function.
As Loyalty Campaign Manager you will be responsible for initiating strategic customer activation efforts to support commercial activities and drive long-term customer development and growth. The ideal candidate will be operational at heart, executing the necessary daily tasks yet have a strategic, innovative, collaborative approach to business. You will ‘own’ the platforms used to execute Loyalty and CRM initiatives and be responsible for audits of these systems – ensuring quality and accuracy are always maintained. The role will see you playing a pivotal role in the organisation as the enabler of strategic and tactical initiatives. Your efforts will support the Head of Loyalty and Business in executing a best-in-class Loyalty experience.
Your success in this position will be measured by the achievement of redemption rate targets of campaigns, improved user retention and reduction in churn, increase in customer lifetime value, and improved engagement with the company’s products and services. This also includes achieving proven results that segmentation/personalisation drives improved engagement and retention, as well as improvement in performance and efficiencies of internal workflows and processes.
If you love the idea of encouraging a customer base’s healthy lifestyle choices through innovative initiatives, this could be your perfect fit! Apply today!
Consultant: Kim Steven – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Own the execution of the Loyalty & CRM calendar, working closely with Marketing and cross-functional teams to refine and optimise how to engage and retain customers, based on customer insight, business needs, and analytics
- Build required offers/promos in the loyalty system and ecommerce systems in line
- Be the key liaison between the company and its CRM and loyalty partners and suppliers
- Develop and execute A/B incentive testing, inclusive of briefs, segmentation, deployment, and reporting
- Provide post-campaign analysis, highlighting clear insights and recommendations
- Performing daily routine tasks to ensure that the loyalty systems are kept up to date and managed efficiently
- Developing and maintaining internal documentation and training guides for staff (when required) to adopt/support the implementation of new features and functionalities within the company’s loyalty programme
- Acts as the point of contact for Marketing, Customer Care and Operations for all loyalty related topics
- Responsible for reporting and reconciliation
- Actively seek and maintain relationships with business, IT, Marketing, and other key internal/external stakeholders
- Engage as an active member of the team and the broader department with an achievement orientated attitude that reflects the vision, values, and customer focus.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (e.g., NQF level 7) in Marketing, Direct Marketing, or Business-related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Loyalty role working on previous Loyalty systems
- Familiarity with rewards programme and/or implementation
- Demonstrated experience with Database management platforms (CDP), CRM tools, and Loyalty Programmes
- Previous experience running & optimising loyalty & CRM initiatives programme
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to develop and improve the company’s loyalty initiatives across app and eCommerce.
- Strong understanding of CRM principles and omni-channel customer experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities at a fast pace
- Attention to detail, strong planning, and organisational skills and meticulous accuracy in configuration of offers and campaigns
- Demonstrates strong strategic thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- Possess keen analytical and quantitative skills; ability to think critically and use data to derive insights and inform marketing plans
- Strong project management skills, managing internal and external stakeholders, and multiple campaigns at once
- Fluency in English (oral and written) with excellent writing skills liaise effectively with English-speaking stakeholders
- Understanding of the Quick Service Restaurant/Retail industry
- Experience with Point-of-Sale integrations and/or the role it plays in loyalty configuration
- Experience of working in a team environment with a strong customer service focus
- Resilience and flexibility to deliver exceptional customer-centric solutions
- Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across all CRM & Loyalty platforms – a plus
- Experience in working with loyalty platforms such as Cheetah and Comarch – a plus
- An appreciation for living a fit and healthy lifestyle (which will uncover opportunities to find inspiration for the work you will do).